ELEV8 Spring Break Box Camps are an opportunity for young athletes to learn straight from the Pro’s while developing individual and team skills in a fun, structured and competitive environment. The goal of the camp is to provide athletes the tools to elevate their game, increase their knowledge, fundamental skills, and assist in getting to the next level of play.
The coaching lineup includes National Lacrosse League Pro’s, NCAA Graduates, and NCAA Committed Student-athletes.
DATES: March 26 – 28, 2018 – Public School Break April 3 – 5, 2018 – Separate and Rural School Break
LOCATION: Calgary Soccer Centre7000 – 48th Avenue SE Calgary, AB
AGES: Boys and Girls Mini Tyke | Tyke | Novice | Peewee | Bantam | Midget
– Fundamental stick skills (shooting, passing and catching in traffic, ball protection,ground balls).
– Individual offensive and defensive skills (body position, checking, shooting, dodging).
– Team offensive and defensive systems (two-man game, three-man game, team offense,and defense).
– Transition fundamentals.
– Individual goalie coaching (positioning, defensive, and transition).
– Game experience in a fun and competitive environment.
– Individual player development from the best professional, international, and collegiate players in the game today.
Learn More and Register >> http://www.elev8lacrosse.com/camps/elev8-spring-box-camps/