This is formal notice of the initial Female Lacrosse Association Annual General Meeting on November 28, 2018 at 6:00 pm.
To view the proposed Bylaws for this club, please click on the link below.
Location – South Soccer Centre, Main Boardroom – 7000 48 St SE, Calgary, AB T2C 4E1
The Agenda for the AGM is as follows:
1. Report from the Committee – a Report to Members on the Progress of the Association
2. Question and Answer Period – 30 Minute Question and Answer Period.
3. Officer/Director Elections – This will be the initial Members of the Associations Board
Some of the Positions to be voted in are as below – previous experience on a Lacrosse Board and asset but not required:
- Vice President
Directors for the following positions will also be sought:
- Sponsorship and Fund-raising
- Communications and Marketing
The AGM will take place from 6-8 P.M. Followed by the Initial Meeting of the Board to handle the Transition from the Committee to the Voted in Members.
More information will be sent out the membership in following emails regarding the AGM.