2019 ELEV8 CHRISTMAS BOX CAMP
January 2 – 4, 2019
Age Groups: Mini Tyke to Midget
Located: Calgary Soccer Centre | 7000 – 48 Ave SE
Free Northland Lacrosse Shaft included with registration ($160 Value)
ELEV8 Christmas Camps are an opportunity for young athletes to learn straight from the Pro’s while developing individual and team skills in a fun, structured and competitive environment. The goal of the camp is to provide athletes the tools to elevate their game, increase their knowledge, fundamental skills and assist in getting to the next level of play.
Our coaching lineup includes NLL Pro’s, NCAA Graduates, and NCAA Committed Student-athletes.
PAST INSTRUCTORS INCLUDE:
- Geoff Snider (9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach)
- Bob Snider (Calgary Roughnecks, Team Canada)
- Curtis Dickson (Calgary Roughnecks, Team Canada)
- Dan Taylor (Saskatchewan Rush, Denver Outlaws)
- Wes Berg (Calgary Roughnecks, Team Canada)
- Andrew McBride (13 years NLL – Calgary Roughnecks)