All game results must be entered into the SportzSoft TeamWeb system. There is no longer a requirement to mail in paper game sheets, but you must hold on to them until the end of the season.
**NEW for 2018**
- the HOME team submits game results (no longer the winning team)
- the Tyke age group must complete full game sheets (with all goals and penalties) and submit game results as per the instructions below
- all stats must be recorded (goals and penalties) as we want to conduct an analysis of our various divisions at year end; no stats will appear on the website
- there is a new app (SportzSoft Live GameSheet) that you can use to enter game stats and upload the game sheet
A word about ShawOpen internet connections at CDLA arenas. In order to get a better and more reliable ‘ShawOpen’ connection, SHAW Customers should ‘register’ the device you are using through your Shaw Account. (click here for more information). Otherwise, if you are using the Live GameSheet app outlined below, you will see that you can prepare the game at home, work offline at the arena, then connect either at home or via a hot spot after the game.
Game Result Reporting Procedures
For Mini Tykes
– record the game number, date, time, and location on the game sheet
– enter the game roster (players and coaches) on the game sheet
– DO NOT record goals, assists and penalties
– home team submits the game sheet by logging into TeamWeb system and uploading it; no need to enter any other stats
– keep a copy of the paper game sheet and you will be asked to drop them off at the Mini Tyke/Tyke Festival on June 18th
For Tyke (*New for 2018), Novice, Peewee, Bantam and Midget
All teams must enter the required information into the SportzSoft TeamWeb system. This includes:
– game rosters
– all game stats (all penalties and all goals)
– uploading of game sheet
*New for 2018* – SportzSoft Live GameSheet – This is an app that can be used instead of TeamWeb to enter game rosters, game stats and to upload game sheets.
Each Head Coach and Manager will receive an email with login information and links. The same login is used for TeamWeb and Live GameSheet app. If you don’t receive this email, please contact your club registrar, otherwise, it is the same username and password you would use if you registered your kids via SportzSoft.
There is no need to mail in paper copies of game sheets! However, please hold on to your paper copies until the end of the season in case the electronic version you upload is illegible.
METHOD 1 – TeamWeb Login Link
– go to the SCHEDULE page for your team
– click on your team name
– click on the LOGIN link on the top right hand side of your TeamSite
METHOD 2 – SportzSoft Live GameSheet
– download the app to your tablet (it does not work on phones)
– login to your device
Game Results Reporting for TeamWeb and Live GameSheet – CDLAGameReportingProcedures2018
TeamWeb Game Results Reporting Video Instructions:
Game Results Reporting Instructions for Live GameSheet App:
click here to view Live GameSheet video instructions
Exhibition and Tournament Games
Exhibition games organized in Calgary
– if you require referees, please email your request to email@example.com and please include date, time, location and teams playing
– make a request to the ALRA for referees for your game at this link – click here
– the CDLA Office will enter this game into the TeamWeb system
– you will be contacted once referees have been assigned to your game
– following the game, you must login to TeamWeb (or Live GameSheet), enter game stats and upload the game sheet within 24 hours of game time
Tournament and Exhibition Games Played Outside of Calgary
All tournament and exhibition games played outside of Calgary must be entered into the TeamWeb system by the team . Following the game, you upload game sheets and enter major penalty information just as you would for regular season games.** Note, games can only be added via TeamWeb, they cannot be added via Live GameSheet.
To do this,
- login to your TeamWeb account as you would to enter game results
- click on SCHEDULE
- click on NEW GAME
- enter the game details
- enter the game roster (for at least your team)
- enter the major penalties for the game (if any)
- upload copy of game sheet
- click SAVE and CLOSE
Game stat entry – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
common problems –
- punctuation in file name, save file as game number
- file too large PDF is best
- out of focus jpeg doesn’t fit in one snapshot- take it in two but please show some overlap so we can determine that they both belong to the same game
- incomplete game sheet submission – we need to see from ALA logo down to ref signatures
Discipline and suspensions – please contact email@example.com
How to complete a game sheet : Example Game Sheet in pdf
*** Ball point pen only , black or blue ink – please no gel pens
Teams – please work together to ensure copies of game sheets are in the appropriate hands:
White copy – Winning team receives or in the case of a tie, home team receives the white copy – this copy is used to scan/email or for faxing to submit game results.
Yellow copy – Winning team retains
Pink copy – Losing team retains
Thank you for your assistance in timely standings updates.
Have a great season!